How to Prepare for your Rehearsal
At the start of your rehearsal you will meet with the Chapel event manager that has been assigned to your event. He or she will note which of the Chapel altarpieces you've decided to use and diagram how you would like them arranged. Our staff will have the set-up in place at the start of your reservation on your wedding day.
Here are some tips that will help your rehearsal run smoothly and in the time allotted:
- Choose the altarpieces you wish to use in advance
- Go over set-up of the altar and altar area with your officiant and other involved parties prior to the rehearsal
- Return the Final Information Form that the Chapel will send to you 6 weeks prior to your wedding
- Set an agenda of what you need to cover while keeping in mind your 90-minute time limit
- Designate a point person that will serve as the primary contact for the Chapel event manager on the wedding day
- Ensure that your wedding party arrives on time. Early access will not be granted.
- Use the photos and measurements on this site and in your wedding packet to assist you.
If you have a Thursday rehearsal, remember to obtain parking permits from the Chapel office for your wedding party.